2/7 LOCK REPAIR IN LONDON
Even the highest quality door lock can fail. Such misfortune often happens unexpectedly and at the wrong time. It would seem that the repair of a door locking mechanism is not a complicated procedure, and it is easy to find a master. But the lock repair service may be required late at night, or the lock may turn out to be problematic, and the master’s qualifications can be insufficient to cope with its repair quickly. What to do in such a situation? The answer is simple – call our emergency locksmith service.
Lock repair specialists will promptly fix and replace any locking devices, including cylinders, levers, discs, electromechanical and coded mechanisms. Restoration of lock devices may be required for various reasons. Most often, breakdowns occur due to the following reasons:
- Technical wear of the moving parts of the mechanism.
- Inability to extract the key from the lock.
- Low quality or defective product.
- Skewing or sagging of the door.
- Incorrect installation or use of the lock.
- Use of poorly produced duplicate keys.
- Breakage of the lock mechanism.
Whatever the cause of malfunctions, our locksmiths can perform the repair of mechanisms at any time of the day. Need to open the door? Do you need to completely replace the lock and install a new mechanism? Perhaps, you want to carefully remove the jammed key from the cylinder? The high qualifications of our locksmiths allow them to cope with any task.
WHAT TYPES OF REPAIR DO WE OFFER?
The least expensive type of work is minor restorations to the front door mechanisms, which includes:
- Locksmith call out.
- Diagnostics of the state of the lock, its lubrication and tightening of individual elements.
- If necessary, replacement of hardware elements, hinges on doors.
Works of medium complexity may include the following procedures:
- Replacement of the cylinder.
- Latch adjustment.
- Work with the counter part of the lock.
- Partial replacement of elements of the mechanism.
- Code lock re-encoding.
The most expensive is the overhaul of locks. London is not a city where you should save on your own security and protection from burglaries. During the overhaul, our locksmith will carry out the following work:
- Select the most reliable model.
- Install the lock.
- Strengthen the mechanism with the help of solid armour plates and durable linings.
- Ensure higher burglary resistance of the structure by installing crossbars.
- Eliminate the distortions made when installing the lock mechanism or installing the door.
PROFESSIONAL REPLACEMENT SERVICE
- We take on work of any complexity. Restoration of locks in metal, wooden or plastic doors of foreign or domestic production will be performed with high quality regardless of the locking mechanism’s features and the degree of breakdown.
- You can order emergency gain of entry at any time of the day, and our locksmith will arrive as soon as possible.
- The specialist will bring the necessary parts and tools with him, which will make it possible to complete the work in one visit.
- Our prices are among the most competitive in London.
- The locksmith will diagnose and repair the entire locking system and give practical advice on the product’s subsequent operation.
You risk only exacerbating the problem and significantly increasing the amount of final costs by trying to carry out restoration work on your own. Calling professional service is the simplest, fastest and most efficient way to fix any locking mechanism. Contact us at any time of the day.
- Lock opening in the entrance or interior doors of houses and apartments. Our specialists deal with all types of locking mechanisms including disks, levers and cylinders.
- Cars opening without causing defects to the paintwork or interior.
- Opening of safes with any level of security.
- Opening of lock mechanisms in garages, offices, summer cottages and other establishments.
- Replacement of any locking mechanisms (if necessary).
- Provision of expert advice on the lock installation and selection.
THE PROCEDURE FOR LOCK OPENING BY SPECIALISTS IN LONDON
Our company performs emergency gain of entry in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation. We must be 100% sure that the caller is the property owner; therefore, we require the provision of documents confirming the ownership. If you rent an apartment, you must provide a rental agreement. Sometimes, the confirmation of neighbours is also required (depending on the situation).
In the event that you do not have documents on hand, our specialists will open the lock only in the presence of representatives of law enforcement agencies, to whom you will subsequently have to present your documents. We work 24 hours a day, including weekends and holidays, so every person, regardless of where he lives or time of the day, has the opportunity to use our services around the clock! In addition, we offer our clients such advantages as:
- Prompt visit of a specialist.
- High speed of work.
- Affordable prices.
- Provision of quality assurance.
Contact us at any time of the day, and we will take care of your lock related emergency. The lock is an indispensable device that protects our homes or other premises from intruders. However, it sometimes happens that the locking device fails. In such a case, a person cannot get into his house, apartment, office, or, on the contrary, get out of the premises. The only way to solve the problem is the emergency lock opening.
Our locksmiths know the designs of all lock types like the back of their hand and can handle any of them! Of course, if the mechanism is broken, you can turn to your friends or neighbours for help. However, it is likely that they will simply break the lock, damaging the door, or cut it off with a grinder. Such a lock opening is impractical because it causes significant material damage.
It is much wiser to contact specialists who can open the door using special devices. In most cases, the locksmiths of our company manage to gain entry without damaging the lock. It usually takes the specialists from five minutes to an hour to open a door with a broken lock, depending on the design of the mechanism and the degree of its breakdown. After the opening, the locksmith will thoroughly inspect the lock and fix it if possible.
Experienced locksmiths are always ready to come to your aid in a difficult situation. The prices are democratic and will not hit your pocket. We are available around the clock. The lock can fail on its own, due to the fact that its parts are worn out. Often, before a complete breakdown, it gets jammed and turns tight. Also, it happens that the lock stops functioning after a burglary attempt. Here, of course, you can be glad that the lock turned out to be reliable and saved you from thieves, but the situation when you cannot get into the room is still unpleasant. Do not succumb to despair! It is enough to contact us, and your problem will be solved.